Things To Know Before The Appointment
- Please bring the completed intake form with you to your initial consultation. You can download an intake form by clicking on the appropriate one below:
2. If possible, please bring your medical file including the latest lab test results, x-ray results etc. We will make copies of what we need and give you back the original.
3. If you come to the office with a young child who needs attendance, please come with another person who can take care of the child during the interview.
4. Your appointment time slot is kept especially for you and cannot be easily refilled in a short frame of time. Please notify us at least one day ahead in case you are unable to attend your appointment. ANY MISSED OR CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS WITHOUT AN ADVANCE NOTICE MAY BE CHARGED 50% OF THE FEE.
5. The office is located in the lower level of the house. The entrance is through the garage door.